Business Moving Services
Moving a business needs to be viewed as a mission critical event. During the office moving process, it is probable some segments of your company will be essentially out of business. Files, computers, records and phones will be inaccessible. Your staff may not be able to access the tools they require to serve your customers needs. Can you afford to trust your future to a moving company that may not perform?
Your business is exposed to risks well beyond the cost of the movers you engage. Hiring an experienced, commercial office relocation company will assure your business is moved quickly, efficiently and cost effectively, minimizing downtime while maximizing productivity. Your employees should leave work at the close of business and arrive on the first business day following the move prepared to continue with their normal assignments. At Remington Moving we perform most re-locations after regular hours and on weekends in order to allow you to do what you do best – run your business uninterrupted.
Consider the alternatives:
- The moving company underestimates the amount of work required to do the job right the first time and the move is extended two more days than originally planned.
- Critical client files are packed backwards and misfiled when unpacked.
- You are charged with extra fees you did not agree to.
- Personal Computers are not properly disconnected/reconnected.
- Valuable and sensitive office equipment is improperly packed and damaged in the move.
Our customers trust Remington Movers because they know we have the depth and experience to manage moves of virtually any scale, quickly and efficiently. Our service network is unparalleled.
Our facilities, all nine of them, are conveniently located near major roadways and are fully equipped with vehicles, specialized equipment and a professional, trained labor force. You can rest assured, with Remington Movers, your move will occur on time, within budget and most importantly, transparent to YOUR customers.